From September through May, Cricket School & Team selects and awards one student each month with a gift package and the honor of being named the ALL-STAR STUDENT OF THE MONTH. At the end of the school year one of those nine students will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship. Student of the month winners are also featured on our website and in the following year’s promotional calendar.
DETAILS & RULES
1. High school senior graduating spring 2020
2. 3.5 GPA or better
3. Active in high school athletics or non-athletic activities.
4. Plan to attend college or a university fall 2020
When to Apply
Complete the scholarship application and additional documents by the 20th of the month to be considered for the monthly student of the month award winner. From September 2019 to May 2020 Cricket School & Team will award one student each month with a prize package and the honor of being named Cricket's Outstanding Student of the Month.
Please only submit one application for the entire school year.
All submissions will be reviewed and considered for each monthly award winner.
How To Apply
1. Complete application: link below.
2. Submit resume detailing job history, community service, and activity involvement.
3. Provide at least one letter of recommendation from a high school coach, teacher, or activity sponsor. If a teacher, coach or activity sponsor has nominated you for this scholarship- there is no need to provide an additional letter of recommendation.
Student of the Month
The deadline for applications to be considered for student of the month & the scholarship will close at midnight on 20th of each month. Cricket School & Team will review all applications and select one student to award as our student of the month. Each student of the month will receive a gift pack valued at more than $100 and secure 1 of the 9 spots to be considered for $1,000 scholarship that will be awarded in May.
The first application deadline is September 20, 2019.
At the end of May 2020, an award of $1,000 will be given to 1 of the 9 student of the month award winners from the 2019-2020 graduating class. The scholarship is to be used for college expenses at the discretion of the award winner.